Monday, June 11, 2012

My Thoughts...


I am thinking…

I am in love. My heart is skipping beats every time I think of you; I have a permanent smile on my face which instantly turns into a grin at the mere mention of your name. I feel safe when you embrace me, I like the feel of your skin and I can’t help not touching you. You kissed me today, our first kiss; I am still having little electric shocks just by thinking about it. It was perfect. Just as I imagined it would be, the perfect kiss. I felt so lonely when you left, I already miss you and five days already seem like a long time away. I know I am not supposed to wear my heart on my sleeve but with you I’ll gladly wear it on both sleeves. I am willing to make a fool for love and I am not scared anymore. I am willing to try. I call you DJ. I am falling in love again and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment