Saturday, May 19, 2012

My thoughts...


I am thinking…..

I guess I always pictured it differently or I am still wearing rose tinted sunglasses, but I always thought that the day some handsome well accomplished man is going to propose to me will be earth shattering mind blowing whirlwind romance kind of proposal…lol. Yes in my mind I picture I see a fairy tale I see bended knees serenades in the back ground diamond ring and a proposal that gives an awwww moment. Then I stop and think does it happen like that? Do people still do that or does romance and fantasy still exist? How do one get the courage to take that first step and say yes this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and yes I am willing to make a fool over myself and still get this man/woman of my dreams? It’s still is a mystery to me one I need to find a revelation to soon because I need to also make a fool of myself for some one too.
love ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment