Monday, May 28, 2012

My Thoughts...


I am thinking…

I’m looking forward to meeting you later in the evening. I get home I put on some music, I am in the mood for some loving, I run a bath, you say you will be in town in the next hour. I have all the time to get ready. I spray my favorite scent, paint my toes. I have waxed and trimmed all the places that need to be taken care of. I am ready. I get a message, you are now in town, you ask where I am at, and I tell you I am home. I can’t wait, this is it. I have been waiting for this for quite a while now and today all I could think of was this time we were to have together… then the bombshell drops….’see you tomorrow then’….WTF? What has just happened? Can someone tell me what’s going on? The perfect evening goes puff right in front of me and I don’t even know what happened... Yep that’s your typical male species. Dates are canceled without notice or reason and you are left all high and dry. Yet you always complain that I don’t make time for you. And when I make the initiative you drop me like a hot potato. I am still reeling from laughter and to some extent disappointment because yes I had made all these preparations just for you. And what I need to know is what spooked you?

No comments:

Post a Comment