Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Thoughts

I am thinking…

Today  I finally did it. I finally got my butterfly. I am pretty happy about it. And it’s beautiful if I can say so myself, and it would not have come about at the right moment. It symbolizes my metamorphism from a lot of things. The new me, what I am going through and what I hope to achieve. It will serve as a reminder that I can overcome anything life throws as me. I have survived heartbreak, I have conquered my fear of needles, I am changing careers, and I am going back to school. Biggest of all I am smiling again. And the smile is coming from deep within. It still hurts but that is the healing process and now I can move on to the next chapter. I still believe in love.

“Cause I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a gal that can ever be defined”

No comments:

Post a Comment